We have a wide range of specific maintenance contracts to meet your every need. A service contract will give you not only fixed costs but also the peace of mind that we will take care of the system and remember when maintenance needs to be performed.
Through periodic monitoring of the settings and operating conditions, we optimise the efficiency of your facilities for low power consumption and greater operating safety.
Maintenance contracts are always customised and can be divided into two types:
Sordato maintenance contracts can help your company optimise its production facilities making your systems more efficient and reliable. In addition, signing a maintenance contract also gives you the following advantages:
- You can receive real-time information about the status of your system
- Any anomalies arrive in real time to specialised personnel via remote management
- You don’t need to worry about whether all of the equipment is working properly
- We are available by phone with extended hours
- You receive a quarterly printout of events that arrived at the control centre
- You receive remote programming and free advice
- You will receive all of the news about our products, user manuals and anything else you need by regular mail or email.